Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Madness


And I'm not just talking about basketball.  Ever since this month started I've hit the ground running, but there are tons of things I want to share with this blog post, so lets go. . .


1) This beautiful weather got my Art Club kids going this past Tuesday.  Check out the image above.  I busted out the chalk, told them I didn't want to see any black left, and they TOOK OFF!  Next week marks the last art club meeting of the school year :/


2) The 5th grade science teacher and I have been busy working on creating an "iPad Social" event at our school.  This is going to be open to the entire public, and we've chosen a handful of students to educate and instruct community members how they incorporate our iPads at school and in their personal lives.  I'm really looking forward to how this runs and am excited to get community support for technology in our district as well as inform them how to use these awesome devices!

3) Wrapping up painting projects in both 4th/5th grade. . . posts with pictures and power points to be coming soon!

4) Finally figuring out Prezi, so happy that's going better.

5) It's getting late, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment