Thursday, March 15, 2012

iPad App Review #3

As always, I've been diligently trying to keep up/incorporate/experience the most out of the iPads in my art room, and recently I've been incorporating students personal iPods to some great use and some fun!  These next few are just some helpful recommendations for you as well!


Prezi Viewer - Free.



Prezi Viewer - Just a great way to have all created Prezi presentations organized and easy to pull up in class.  I'm hoping to start using this more and more in introducing my projects (I do love Keynote though :/)






Pano - $1.99



Pano - Not necessarily for classroom use, but I am currently obsessed with it.  This is the best app so far I have found that allows you to take panoramic images using your iPhone/iPod.  Completely worth the $1.99 and I use it all the time.






Draw Something - Free/$1.99


Draw Something - Another app, nothing to do with class or really educating about drawing, BUT I have had a huge hit with this and my 5th grade students.  About a week ago a bunch of them were talking to me about this game where you send pictures to your friends and try to guess the word.  Modern day pictionary.  Curious I tried it out, and now I am currently playing a big handful of students!  It's exciting to be able to connect with them through a fun game outside of school, and its fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment